1. What position do you play?
2. How long have you played Volleyball? Where did you play your high school and club volleyball?
I have been playing for about 6 years but playing competitively for about 4 years. I played at Bowness High School in Calgary and for my last year of club volleyball I played for he Mount Royal Cougars.
3. What are your personal goals as a player at Augustana?
Strive to be allowing myself to be open to change and opportunities the school and team give me.
4. What academic program are you enrolled in and why?
I will be majoring in Kinesiology and specializing in Sports Studies, with a minor in Psychology. I have always wanted to study something that allows me to work in field of sport.
5. Why did you choose Augustana Campus and the University of Alberta?
Once I saw the opportunity to study kinesiology and play volleyball while working towards a University of Alberta Degree I knew this was a perfect school. It's a great small city and close to home so it worked out perfectly for me personally.
6. Who is someone that inspired you to play?
My family inspires me every day. They are constantly pushing me to make me better mentally and physically and they have all made significant impact on my life, they have made me into the person I am today.
7. What other hobbies do you have?
I love to spend time with my friends. With that being said I'm also an introvert. Once I get time alone at home I never take it for granted because I rarely have time to do that with volleyball and school. I also love to ski, before I found my passion for volleyball. I competitively ski raced for 7 years.
8. What drives you to succeed?
I have had a passion for the sport for a long time. After years of doing independent sports, having teammates in volleyball I can depend on to make me a better person and player drives me to succeed for my teammates and myself.